Coach Myson spreading some thoughts again before going back to the gym. This time, he’s gonna give you tips about basketball training business before the Q3 ends.
- Adjust the capacity of your training sessions based on your goal size.
- Track at least one of these metrics: Active client list and Operating Capacity.
- Use school calendars per district as basis for skill clinic schedules.
- Increase the value of the training service you’re providing.
- Squeeze the heck out of the summer months!
- Work backwards.
- Pull out and update your budget.
- You can save time in managing your training business by using some tools (like The Playbook).
Make sure you join me and a community of other verified basketball trainers who give FREE advice in The Basketball Trainer Mastermind Facebook Group
The Basketball Trainer Mastermind Facebook Group